Call for applications 2014
The National Osteoporosis Society is currently seeking applications which clearly demonstrate how they will provide benefit to people with or at risk of osteoporosis and fragility fractures, and that support our research strategy and priorities.
To allow everyone time to get last minute details for their applications post-Bank Holiday, we will be happy to recieve submissions up to midday on Tues 22 April 2014
Timetable for applications
- Closing date for submission of Stage 1 applications
– 9am Tues 22 April 2014
- Invitation to submit a Stage 2 full application – w/c 26 May 2014
- Closing date for Stage 2 applications – Mon 4 Aug 2014
- Research Grants Committee Meeting – October 2014
- Final decision on awards by the Board of Trustees – October 2014
Applications must be made via our online system, please do not use any template docments from previous grant round.
Applicants are advised to read the documents avaliable to download below before applying.
If you have any questions please contact the Research Grants Administrator at email@example.com