Call for applications 2013
Up to £250,000 will be awarded to fund research in 2013. The National Osteoporosis Society is seeking applications which clearly demonstrate how they will provide benefit to people with or at risk of osteoporosis and fragility fractures, and that support our research strategy and priorities.
Timetable for applications
We are no longer accepting applications to the 2013 grant rounds.
Stage 1 successful applicants will be invited to submit a more detailed application.
The timetable for completion of the 2013 grants round is shown below:
- Closing date for submission of Stage 1 applications – 8 April 2013
- Invitation to submit a Stage 2 full application – w/c 20 May 2013
- Closing date for submission of Stage 2 applications – 26 July 2013
- Research Grants Committee Meeting – September 2013
- Final decision on awards by the Board of Trustees – October 2013
Applications must be made on the official application form.
If you have any questions please contact the Research Grants Administrator at email@example.com