Your membership is vital to us in our work to prevent, treat and diagnose this fragile bone disease.
By becoming a member of the National Osteoporosis Society, you will benefit in the following ways:
- Four free copies of our magazine Osteoporosis News, packed with the latest on treatments, research, lifestyle issues and the work of the charity. Click here to read more and view a free digital sample of the magazine.
- A free information pack when you first join
- A range of discounts for selected third party products and services, available only to members
- Invitation to our AGM. The AGM in 2012 was held in Camerton, Bath on Thursday 19 July and was open to all members at no extra cost. You can read the minutes here
- Add your voice to our campaigns to persuade the UK governments and their relevant departments, National Health Service and other opinion leaders to prioritise osteoporosis as a serious health problem that requires adequate and consistent services across the UK
- Help us to fund vital research into the prevention, causes and diagnosis of osteoporosis
Find out more about becoming a member of the National Osteoporosis Society.