Jump to content, skipping navigation
0845 450 0230
9am - 5pm Mon-Fri
Warner Leisure Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for this draw all London Marathon runners need to have raised the minimum sponsorship amount of £1,700 by 1st May 2012
- Prize will be drawn on Tuesday 1st May 2012
- This prize is a three night break for two people – the prize is non transferable and no cash equivalent is available
- The break must be taken at a Warner Country House Hotel or Coastal Hotel or Village in Standard Accommodation and needs to be taken by 31st December 2012
- This prize excludes Christmas, New Year, Bank Holidays, Spa Breaks, special themed breaks, Strictly Come Dancing breaks and Experience Breaks supplements.
- All breaks are subject to availability and Warner Leisure terms and conditions in the current 2012 brochure
- Prize winners must be over 21 years of age and a resident of the UK
- Own travel insurance must be arranged
- The winner will be contacted directly and details will be posted on the National Osteoporosis website during 2012
- The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Can you help?
Make a difference with a regular gift
Take part in an event
Find a support group near you
Back to top