Frequently Asked Questions
Who should attend?
The comprehensive programme is deliberately tailored for a diverse, multidisciplinary audience
• Elderly Care Specialists
• Occupational Therapists
• Fracture Liaison Nurses
• Hospital Nurses
• Osteoporosis Specialist Nurses
• Practice Nurses
• Bone Density Technicians
• Academics, Researchers and Students
Why did previous delegates attend?
• to get up to date with the latest research, products and services
• to hear from renowned speakers
• for the varied programme and wide range of topics
• to attend interactive workshops
• for personal and professional development
• to learn more about Fracture Liaison Services
• to meet new colleagues and network with existing contacts
How can I get further information about the conference?
Register your Interest to receive email updates and a registration brochure.
Who organises the conference?
The conference is organised by the National Osteoporosis Society, in conjunction with the Bone Research Society and Paget’s Association. Further information can also be found about the Organising Committee.